1. The blog can be used as a consultant. This work is quite simple. Information is provided on a specific topic, example - chemistry paper writing, and then to sell the service special personal attention is provided to the blog visitors in order to enable them to apply the teaching to their personal situation. Fee charged for the consulting work is usually hourly based. I have also seen some of the expertise blog consultants getting signed up by the companies. One thing I would like to clear is that there are not bloggers only who blog about blogging but there are different bloggers like marketing bloggers, photography bloggers also who offer specialized consulting services.
2. It is becoming a new trend that the books are now being written by the bloggers. Book publishers approach bloggers to write books for them.
3. There is an opportunity provided to earn money by peaking out .Normally the bloggers do not have to speak and they spend all their time writing for the blogs only. But here a chance is provided to get paid out for speaking if they are availed to speak in hose and in organizations.
4. Money can be enchased by using blog as a training center. Special training courses can be run for the readers of the blog. They direct the blog traffic to training online or offline even.
5. Money can be pocketed in by writing also. The knowledge and expertise of the bloggers get themselves approaches by the magazines, newspapers or sometimes other blogs also. Thus they can play the part of a regular staff writer or one time paid ones only.
6. As the opportunities get opened up for earning by other means then the blog can be used to sell other things and services also .It comes as a result of increased viewership of the blog like blogs by lawyers can be used to give medical advices and other blogs keep an eye on the share market position also.
7. Blogs works out to be an excellent source for e-selling. I have come across number of cases where blogs are being used to create memberships, to create e-books and software relating to their own niches.
8. It does wonders in launching real jobs. Your profile and expertise should be of the kind to get you noticed by the blog community and they should see you as a privilege to their staff.
9. Sometimes blog acts like an advertisement to their companies’ products and services .It works as a source of indirect income earner by finding business customers and clients also. But the precaution needed in this case is that as a result of this the blog should not become only a sales ground.
10. Now coming to last point I would also like to be a bit creative in my article writing by letting this point to be left to bloggers innovativeness so that they can themselves find out new ways of making money from their blogs by their own unique ideas.