Writing is the inescapable part of our lives. It is an effective means of communicating .It gives words to our feelings weather we are talking to someone else to ourselves. I find writing as a route through I can connect to my inner world and simply draw my hidden feelings on the canvas of the paper. A part from being an important part of my life I also find some benefits behind writing which always inspires me to get more involved in writing. Some of these are here as below:
1. Simply putting down all the feelings on a piece of paper clears up all the anger frustrations and the things bothering my mind and soul. In this sense it is a form of therapy also. It makes me free of the burden of the matters and the things which is making me difficult to shoulder them now .In this way it also saves the relations from the poison of bitterness.
2. It helps to bring life into order. Jotting down plans and actions into a prescribed format is necessary for giving them a concrete shape. More often things simply sweep out of mind. Therefore writing comes to rescue from unmanageable situations and to enable to have a weekly review of the situation.
3. Writing to me is a way I can always keep up my writing skills. Having a good store of words is essential in the modern life to leave an impression of your thoughts on the other people and so writing keeps you flooded with better ideas and thoughts. Without writing I find myself freezed up. Writing thus sharpens the writing and expressing skills and enables me to communicate more clearly and precisely.
4. It is also a easy way to get money into your pocket. Even if you are not a professional writer simply putting down your daily experiences on the paper and getting them published can make you get easy money.
5. Writing is a resort for me to keep away from the non-sensical noise of the daily life and to put in efforts into something worthwhile which is helpful in making my identity among the crowd of people. Our lives are messed up with never ending stock of useless materials be it be spammed emails or small message services and the like .So instead its better to nourish yourself with rich material and let it be known to others also through writing.
6. Writing polishes the communication skills. It develops the art of playing with the words in a better way and enhances he self-expression skills also. It does wonders in saying anything without hesitation and makes you cleaver also.
7. Writing makes me aware of a better me. Sometime we ourselves are ignorant what are our targets and dreams and how to crack through them. Daily taking out some time for writing puts light on the ignored aspect of ourselves and leads to an ideal life.
8. It gives a better approach to deal with the problems .Writing down the problems on a piece of paper so that one can look at the problem from a different point of view in a logical, creative and innovative way rather than getting panic from the situation.
9. It enables to connect with the real world to take sigh of relief from the world which is becoming more and more technology based.
10.Writing gives me an opportunity to make self analyses of my life, my actions, my motives and more importantly my thoughts. In a materialistic word of today in a race to be the best many times we stifle the real self. Writing helps in this case to reintroduce ourselves to the real self. Unobstructed flow of ideas thus helps in monitoring the actions and motives behind those actions.
1. The blog can be used as a consultant. This work is quite simple. Information is provided on a specific topic, example - chemistry paper writing, and then to sell the service special personal attention is provided to the blog visitors in order to enable them to apply the teaching to their personal situation. Fee charged for the consulting work is usually hourly based. I have also seen some of the expertise blog consultants getting signed up by the companies. One thing I would like to clear is that there are not bloggers only who blog about blogging but there are different bloggers like marketing bloggers, photography bloggers also who offer specialized consulting services.
2. It is becoming a new trend that the books are now being written by the bloggers. Book publishers approach bloggers to write books for them.
3. There is an opportunity provided to earn money by peaking out .Normally the bloggers do not have to speak and they spend all their time writing for the blogs only. But here a chance is provided to get paid out for speaking if they are availed to speak in hose and in organizations.
4. Money can be enchased by using blog as a training center. Special training courses can be run for the readers of the blog. They direct the blog traffic to training online or offline even.
5. Money can be pocketed in by writing also. The knowledge and expertise of the bloggers get themselves approaches by the magazines, newspapers or sometimes other blogs also. Thus they can play the part of a regular staff writer or one time paid ones only.
6. As the opportunities get opened up for earning by other means then the blog can be used to sell other things and services also .It comes as a result of increased viewership of the blog like blogs by lawyers can be used to give medical advices and other blogs keep an eye on the share market position also.
7. Blogs works out to be an excellent source for e-selling. I have come across number of cases where blogs are being used to create memberships, to create e-books and software relating to their own niches.
8. It does wonders in launching real jobs. Your profile and expertise should be of the kind to get you noticed by the blog community and they should see you as a privilege to their staff.
9. Sometimes blog acts like an advertisement to their companies’ products and services .It works as a source of indirect income earner by finding business customers and clients also. But the precaution needed in this case is that as a result of this the blog should not become only a sales ground.
10. Now coming to last point I would also like to be a bit creative in my article writing by letting this point to be left to bloggers innovativeness so that they can themselves find out new ways of making money from their blogs by their own unique ideas.
You think its impossible to reinstate your Google AdSense account if it’s disabled for invalid clicks generated from your computer? I would say Yes, it is possible. Recently I came across a forum post where a user revealed about how he reinstated his Google AdSense account when it was disabled for invalid clicks.
After his account got banned he emailed the Google AdSense team that it was not done by him but they didn’t listen to him. He tried to open another AdSense account and was banned again due to a duplicate account.
He decided not to use AdSense on his website(s) and he concentrated on building traffic. Once he reached 10,000 hits a day he shot another email to AdSense which explained everything he did in the past. He confessed that he clicked his own ads and opened a duplicate account when they banned him. He even included a full stats of his website(s).
After two weeks he received a reply from them and was told that they were looking into his application for reinstatement of his AdSense account with the additional details he had supplied them. And at last after a month or so he got a response from Google that they have reinstated his AdSense account.
So it doesn’t matter whether you’ve actually violated their program policies or not. Just be honest and admit what you have actually done. If you are a Google AdSense publisher then make sure that your account is safe by following these simple guidelines provided by Google.